Sunday, May 09, 2010

Humanity


I'm not a big movie fan but this movie, Pensil (Pencil), caught my eye and brought me to tears simply because I have a soft-spot for the discriminated.

Here's one man, who despite his lack of ability, strives to make a decent living for himself... what a true Muslim should do... ikhtiyar and not be quick to seek help from others... and yet there are heartless people who are quick to bring him down or discriminate him. May this movie create the awareness in us to love one another for the sake of Allah SWT and to defend those who are being discriminated, ameen. 

Afternote: I know that some critics may say "It is just a movie, not a reality" but what if it is real, would you sit by the side and be the audience or would you have the courage to do something about it... that is the question.

No comments: